Custom Van Display
Get ready for an exciting Saturday, folks!
It’s the day for all daily drivers and self-built vans to shine like never before!
Let’s show off those workhorses and grocery-getters with some serious WOW factor.
Do you have a vehicle that turns heads wherever you go? If so, this is your chance to let the world see it!
And don’t forget, Sunday!!!
Its the big day for all the showstoppers out there! Get your engines detailed and your wheels polished.
We want to see those dazzling paintjobs, custom vans, and vintage buses.
Who will take home “Van of the Show 2024”
2024 entries will open soon…
CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITORS & CAMPERS
Once inside the park gates everyone is subject to the rules and regulations as laid down by the management of Scampston Hall and the show organisers. Items of specific importance to exhibitors and campers are as follows.
1. All vehicles are accepted into the park on condition that the park authorities and the show organisers cannot be held responsible for exhibitors’ negligence involving damage to vehicles and/or property or injury to persons. Similarly for loss or theft of vehicles, property, contents and equipment.
2. It is the responsibility of the exhibitors to ensure that all vehicles being driven on the showground have, as a minimum, third party insurance cover. Road Traffic Act rules apply on site.
3. Vehicles entering and leaving the showground are restricted to a maximum of walking speed and no unauthorised movement of vehicles is permitted during showtime until after 4pm – any emergency need to leave earlier must be agreed before moving with show marshals, who will then escort you from the showground.
4. Camping is a privilege on the park and it is essential that all litter is cleared and no groundwork is allowed on site. Exhibitors/campers/traders are warned of the danger of falling branches and anyone setting up close to mature trees does so at their own risk. Camping from 12 noon Friday until 6pm Sunday
5. No dangerous dogs allowed on site. Pets are the direct responsibility of their handlers and must be kept on a leash at all times and any deposits to be cleared up.
6. The riding of cycles, motorcycles, quad bikes etc. on the showground or park is strictly forbidden at any time (disability vehicles may be allowed at the discretion of the organisers).
7. The organisers and the park authorities reserve the right to remove anyone from the park who is CONSIDERED to have CONTRAVENED the regulations and this could result in a ban for the individual/club/ trader from future shows.
8. Completion of this application form does not guarantee acceptance due to the limitation of exhibit space. All entries are entirely at the discretion of the organisers.
9. The use of any form of loudspeaker is not permitted withing the camping area.
10. Generators must be switch off by 10pm